All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn A Fundamental Freedom, David Lampo makes the case for why all Republicans should support gay rights and why doing so will provide long-term benefits for the GOP. He argues that the anti-gay agenda of the Christian right succinctly exposes the hypocrisy of those who talk of limited government and individual rights but igre both when it comes to gay rights and other personal freedom issues. Indeed, it is the defenders of gay rights in the Republican Party who are keeping faith with core Republican principles.
- Author BiographyDavid Lampo, director of publications at the Cato Institute, is a long-time libertarian activist and vice president of the Log Cabin Republican Club of Virginia. His articles have appeared in the Washington Post, Newsday, National Review, Chicago Tribune, Richmond Times-Dispatch and many other publications. He resides in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)David Lampo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.