A Fundraising Guide for Nonprofit Board Members by Julia Ingraham Walker (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $110.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw as a nprofit board member to raise more money and help your organization succeed in meeting its goals Engaging and informative, this practical guide to fundraising contains valuable insights that nprofit boards need to succeed in raising money in today's dynamic ecomic environment. While written expressly for board members, this useful handbook also provides advice to executive directors and advancement staff on how to partner with your board to build an unstoppable fundraising team. A Fundraising Guide for Nonprofit Board Members shows you how to raise more money by building board leadership and skills in fundraising. This book covers it all the board's leadership role in fundraising; how to organize and train your board to raise funds; building a team with board and staff; raising funds for operations, major gifts and capital campaigns; how to ask for gifts; plus a guide for conducting a board retreat that will lead to fundraising success. * Demystifies the ask by providing a straightforward guide on how to ask for, and close, gifts * Features case studies, real life examples, and checklists in an easy to reference format * Offers sample materials for a board retreat on building the successful fundraising team * Also by Julia Ingraham Walker: Nonprofit Essentials: Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign Entertaining, practical, and easy to use, this book will become a must-read for all board members, executive directors, and staff who want to build an effective fundraising team.
- Author BiographyJulia Ingraham Walker has been active in fundraising in New Orleans and the surrounding region for over twenty-five years. She served as vice president for advancement at Tulane University, where she directed a successful $250 million campaign. For the past twelve years, Julia has worked as an independent fundraising consultant on a regional and national basis. While her specialty has been consulting on capital campaigns, she became very active in a variety of rebuilding efforts in the calamitous post-Katrina period in New Orleans. Her clients include a diverse array of local, regional, and national nonprofits, including independent schools, charter schools, animal welfare organizations, museums, parks, and arts and cultural organizations. She was named New Orleans Outstanding Fundraising Executive by the Association of Fundraising Professionals for her work at Tulane and is the author of three other books published by Wiley. Julia's ongoing work with numerous nonprofit boards inspired her to write this guide for board members.
- Author(s)Julia Ingraham Walker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width186 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.