About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from A Garden of Paris To-day the garden has been deluged with rain. Sometimes the rain comes in quick pattering big drops, and then the garden looks like an impressionist landscape, with queer looking spots and dabs. Sometimes it comes in thin steady streams, and then my landscape changes into a pen and ink sketch with fine lines across its surface. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wallace
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.