All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionKick-ass heroine, Malora Ironbound's adventures continue, in ather book about survival and friendship in a post-apocolypticsetting with mythical tones. In this sequel to Daughter of the Centaurs, Malora leaves the safety of Mount Kheironin search of Sky, the stallion who used to lead Malora's herd of horses. She travels with her closest friends through the wild and dangerous bush, and wind up in a city built on the ruins of Cairo--which is wild and dangerous in a different way. This journey sees Malora facing decisions that have the potential to turn her future around in a completely different direction. Whether she is chosing between a haven and an adventure, companionship or true love, Malora's struggles to discover what she really wants mirror the lives of contemporary teens, making this read as meaningful as it is entertaining. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKATE KLIMO has two horses of her own and is an avid rider (as well as writer). She is the author of the Dragon Keepers series.
- Author(s)Kate Klimo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.