All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou only need to look at the story of Samson and Delilah to see just how important a man's hairstyle can be. Thankfully, A Geezer's Guide to Mullet Maintenance and Combover care is guide to selecting, growing and maintaining a stylish, comfortable and well-groomed hair helmet. Including: manly grooming tips a breakdown of barnets to try out, such as the Curtain Cut (try to look like Johnny Depp; try t to look like Worzel Gummidge) or the Quiff (try to look like Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys; try t to look like Nick Grimshaw) a perambulation through hirsute history a rundown of famous hair aficionados, from Albert Einstein to Paul McCartny via Adolf Hitler hair and hairstyling records (can you beat the Longest Time Hanging by your Hair record?) the most ridiculous names for hair salons (Crops and Bobbers vs Shear-N-Dipity) The perfect gift for every man: from the metrosexual to those who just want to progress from their mum's bowl cuts; whether he wants to learn how to carefully calm his cowlick or skillfully shine his skinhead.
- Author BiographyChris Martin is the former editor of the publishing industry website Bookends. He is the author of Celebrity Tattoos, A Gentlemen's Guide to Beard and Moustache Management, and The Golf Companion.
- Author(s)Chris Martin
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.