All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDwarris' Treatise is a work on the construction and interpretation of statutes and constitutions, made valuable to the American practitioner by the work of the New York jurist, Platt Potter. According to Sweet & Maxwell, it includes an excellent statutory history of the English law from Magna Carta down to the end of the reign of George IV (1:547). Final American edition. SIR FORTUNATUS DWARRIS [1786-1860] was an English jurist. He was a master of the Queen's Bench and held the office of treasurer of the Middle Temple.
- Author(s)Sir Fortunatus Dwarris
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byPlatt Potter
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.