All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling fable that distills the essence of genius marketing strategies The King of Positioning Jack Trout presents the story of PJ Bigdome, a newly appointed CEO looking for a new way to successfully learn about marketing. Luckily, within his PC lurks a genie with vast experience in the particulars of marketing (having helped out with some of the biggest marketing successes ever). As Bigdome finds answers to his most important questions, the reader learns the secrets of successful marketing, such as: the essence of marketing; how much stock to put into research; how to evaluate advertising; how to allocate budgets; and much more. A Genie's Wisdom allows Trout, a famed business visionary, to distill his years of management and marketing experience into an entertaining and educational yarn that reveals today's essential practices.
- Author BiographyJACK TROUT is President of Trout & Partners, one of the most prestigious marketing firms in the United States, with offices in thirteen countries. Recognized as a top marketing guru, Trout popularized the idea of positioning products in the minds of customers. He is the author of numerous books on the art of marketing, including Differentiate or Die: Survival in Our Era of Killer Competition and Big Brands, Big Trouble: Lessons Learned the Hard Way, both from Wiley.
- Author(s)Jack Trout
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.