Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames Hansone is a computer data expert who has recently relocated to Lincolnshire from London due to work and he is a sceptic of pararmal happenings. He is happily married to Helen and they w live on the outskirts of Horncastle whilst James works at his firms new site on an industrial estate on the southern outskirts of the city of Lincoln. James and Helen have moved from Albury on the outskirts of London and are loving their new county and home. One day, on an impulse due to frustration with roadworks, James takes a diversion of his own making which has far reaching consequences when he passes a derelict cottage where a fifty year old mystery continues to haunt it. 'Wolds View' cottage holds a mystery about a young girl who disappeared fifty years earlier. A missing persons case that's stalled and long forgotten. James Hansone sees the ghost of the young woman and sets out to discover who she is, whether he can find out who or what caused her death and why he seems to be the only one that can see her.
- Author BiographyPaul Money is a freelance writer, speaker and amateur astronomer turned professional, who has been viewing and imaging the night sky for over 30 years. Writer and publisher (as Astrospace Publications) of the annual Nightscenes yearbook, a guide to what to see in the night sky for the year published annually since 2000. Other works include the Nightscenes Companion (out of print) and the Nightscenes Guide to Simple Astrophotography.He is a Fellow of both the British Interplanetary Society and Royal Astronomical Society and has been awarded the FAS 'Eric Zucker' award for contributions to astronomy in 2002 and the Sir Arthur Clarke Lifetime Achievement Award in 2012 for the public promotion of astronomy and space. For eight years he was one of three astronomers on the Omega Holidays Northern Lights Flights (2004 - 2013) showing the public the majesty of the Northern Lights from 35,000ft.Since 2006 he works freelance as the Reviews Editor for the BBC Sky at Night magazine working from his home in Lincolnshire. Now he is fulfilling a lifelong ambition by writing and publishing his first novel, 'A Ghostly Diversion' the first in a series published on April 4th 2016 with a couple of SciFi books also in the pipeline. For more check out the following links:www.astrospace.co.uk The Nightscenes Monthly Night sky Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/AstrospacePublicationsThe Astrospace Fiction Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/astrospacefiction
- Author(s)Paul Money
- PublisherAstrospace Publications
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationHorncastle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAstrospace Publications
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.