All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis the story of a Bahamian Out Island girl who dared to reach beyond her circumstances and persisted in moving forward, against all odds and the prejudices of mankind, to experiences and successes never imagined. This is the story of how my life unfolded based on three key factors: a difficult personal decision early in life, two important blessings, and my love for my island country. These factors continue to influence my life daily.
- Author BiographyNetica Symonette broke many barriers in the business world, chartering the course for thousands of Bahamians, becoming the country's first hotel manager and first Bahamian woman to ever own a hotel. Pioneering the nation's first Ecotourism Resort, Nettie received international travel and recognition. In addition to raising seven children, Nettie has also been involved in many civic and charitable boards and causes. She currently lives in the Bahamas and enjoys many hobbies.
- Author(s)Netica Symonette
- PublisherDunham Books
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDunham Books
- Weight317 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.