All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith inspiring and educational stories, Scholastic's Hello Reader series caters to the spectrum of reading abilities among beginning readers. My First Hello Readers use basic words to reinforce phonics and sight vocabulary. The books at this level offer punch-out flash cards plus six additional pages of skill-building activities. Levels 1 - 4 combine a greater vocabulary and longer sentence length. Each book has an introductory letter from an education specialist guiding parents on how to help their children learn to read. Kindergarten - Grades 2.
- Author(s)Margo Lundell
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHello Reader! Level 3 (Prebound)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Irene Trivas
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.