All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment she comes into the world, Daisy faces unimaginable hardships. Born with a disability, she struggles to find acceptance in an unforgiving world. People seem to kw what she is destined to become, but what is God's plan for her? Through life's ups and downs for the next 40 years, God will guide her through life's trials and give her the strength to transform into someone who is destined to succeed. Is God real, and can he perform miracles? After reading Daisy's story, you will believe!
- Author BiographyDaisy Yu was born and raised in Beijing, China. She grew up during a time when the Cultural Revolution was taking place and nothing was normal. Born with a disability, she spent most of her early life in and out of the hospital, enduring many operations. Complications from these procedures made her early life very difficult, and she struggled to be accepted by both children and adults. The world said she would become nothing, but God had a better plan for her. He led her on an unbelievable journey, transforming her from a lonely little girl who had little hope, into an intelligent and self-confident woman. If you are inspired by the term Never give up, Please read her book!
- Author(s)Daisy Yu,David J Wert
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.