All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of numerous literary awards including the Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction, the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize and the Goldsmiths Prize, Eimear McBride's debut vel A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing plunges us into the psyche of a girl with breathtaking fury and intimacy. Eimear McBride is a writer of remarkable power and originality. (Times Literary Supplement). An instant classic. (Guardian). Adapted for the stage by Annie Ryan for The Corn Exchange, Eimear McBride's A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing premiered at the Dublin Theatre Festival 2014. Unflinching...magnificent...The narrative transposes effortlessly to the stage, as if this is where it belongs. (Guardian). One of the best stage adaptations of a vel you're likely to see. (Sunday Times).
- Author BiographyEimear McBride grew up in the west of Ireland and studied acting at Drama Centre London. Her debut novel A Girl is a Half-formed Thing took nine years to publish and subsequently received the Bailey's Women's Prize for Fiction, Kerry Group Irish Novel of the Year, the Goldsmiths Prize, Desmond Elliot Prize and the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize, as well as numerous other shortlistings including the Folio Prize and the L.A. Times First Fiction Award. She occasionally writes and reviews for the Guardian, the New Statesman and the TLS.
- Author(s)Eimear McBride
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.