Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mysterious stranger gives failed actress Greta May his phone number, she dreams of adventure and plucks up the courage to call him, but the moment she enters his flat he rips off her knickers and spanks her bottom. At first shocked and humiliated, Greta grows bewildered as the pain turns to pleasure, and after being tied to the bed for a thrashing, she agrees with rising excitement to play a game where she will win a prize if she does everything Richard demands. It is the beginning of an erotic journey of self-discovery, where Greta meets Dirty Bill, the water sports specialist; Vanlooch, who uses oils from unusual places to highlight his portraits, and the moody Count Ruspoli who, after bedding 10,000 women, has taken a vow of chastity. Can Greta save him? Under Richard's firm hand Greta finds her true nature through discipline and, after meeting film director and bogwash artiste Tyler Copic, she seizes the elusive prize: the chance to play the role that will change her life and put her back in the spotlight.
- Author BiographyChloe lives in London where she adores going to clubs where she can wear a mask and be herself. All of her novels are based on experience, but only one is truly autobiographical and she's not telling which one! She loves hearing from readers and you can write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org - if she's not tied up, she promises to write back. When asked by friends why she writes naughty books she says that erotic literature is just that: literature. It is a form where sex should arise from plot and, yes, while it is there to stimulate, it should be integral to the character's awareness and development. What is the difference between erotica and porn? The erotic should be saucy, sensitive, a glimpse at our own hidden desires and dark side. It takes girls on a journey into the realms of their own undiscovered sensuality. And there's one more thing about erotic literature: it should be fun. Find Chloe on these sites: Website: www.chlowthurlow.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/chloe.thurlow.5 Twitter https://twitter.com/ChloeThurlow1
- Author(s)Chloe Thurlow
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintXcite Books, an imprint of Accent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.