All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Thought Catalog Book A Girl's Guide to Life is a timeless book of warm and sensible advice for young girls, originally written by a mother for her own eight-year-old daughter. From compassion and empathy through self-expression and creativity, from thoughtfulness and helpfulness and good deeds through gratitude and heartfelt apology, from the incomparable joys of friendship to the importance of learning how and when to say , this little book offers wise counsel that will be of use for many years to come.
- Author BiographyMichelle Herman, the director of the creative writing program at Ohio State University, is a novelist and essayist whose most recent book, Stories We Tell Ourselves, was longlisted for the 2014 PEN/Diamonstein-Spielvogel Award for the Art of the Essay. Her other books include The Middle of Everything: Memoirs of Motherhood, the novels Missing and Dog, the collection of novellas, A New and Glorious Life, and Like A Song, a new essay collection about singing, friendship, home, and family, to be published in 2015.Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, she has lived for many years in Columbus, Ohio, where she and her husband, the artist Glen Holland, raised their daughter Grace, who is now all grown up.
- Author(s)Michelle Herman
- PublisherEaston Studio Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEaston Studio Press
- Weight159 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Glen Holland
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.