All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn to any page and get a jolt that will wake, motivate, inspire, or just plain give you that much-needed moment of feel-good perspective. Great quotes from history's giants are combined with modern-day smarts to provide the very best mix of options to consider so you can keep on keeping on every day with the brightest, most optimistic eye to the future. No more wandering listlessly around the internet for the right bit of something that's going to lift your spirits; this little volume is what you'll whip out of your briefcase or purse to get that kick that puts a spring in your step--or simply helps you continue to put one foot in front of the other.
- Author BiographyErin McHugh is a former publishing executive and award-winning author of more than twenty books of popular nonfiction, including trivia, gay history, children's books, and much more. She lives in New York City and South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Erin McHugh
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight189 g
- Width101 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.