All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe so-called fast gun slingers from the Wicked Wild West could have picked up some pointers from their peers in Pikeville and the Tug River areas of 1876 Kentucky and their West Virginia neighbors in Huntington and nearby Buff alo Creek. Young men in this era could draw a pistol and hit a fifty cent piece twice and reholster their weapon; the bystanders would swear the shooter had never moved. Their babies teethed on their pappy's .44-40s and stood up for the first time pulling themselves upright on their eight-year old brother's hunting rifles. Matthew O'Shann and his Cherokee blood brother Jon Ridge are dragged into a feud that leaves Matt's grandfather and parents murdered. When they defend themselves, they are slandered and labeled by their neighbors as murderers and killers. To avoid the feud, Matt, his brother Byron, and his Cherokee Indian friend Jon Ridge plan to relocate in Colorado and New Mexico and breed horses. They leave by train with forty breeding horses and find themselves thrown shooting and fighting into ather deadly feud with Cotton Brand's clan, a torious feuding Texan family. It's action from cover to cover with twists and turns in the plot that will delight the avid reader of Western Historical Fiction.
- Author(s)Farran V Hank Helmick
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.