A Governor's Story: The Fight for Jobs and America's Economic Future by Dan Mulhern, Jennifer Granholm (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Granholm was the two-term goverr of Michigan, a state synymous with manufacturing during a financial crisis that threatened to put all America's major car companies into bankruptcy. The immediate and kck-on effects were catastrophic. Granholm's grand plans for education reform, ecomic revitalization, clean energy, and infrastructure development were blitzed by a perfect ecomic storm. Granholm was a determined and undefeated goverr, who enjoyed close access to the White House at critical moments (Granholm stood in for Sarah Palin during Joe Biden's debate preparation), and her account offers a front row seat on the effects of the crisis. Ultimately, her story is a model of hope. She hauls Michigan towards unprecedented private-public partnerships, forged in the chaos of financial freefall, built on new techlogies that promise to revolutionize t only the century-old auto industry but Michigan's entire manufacturing base. They offer the potential for a remarkable recovery t just for her state, but for American industry nationwide.
- Author BiographyJennifer Granholm was elected governor of Michigan in 2002 and re-elected in 2006. She was born in Vancouver, Canada, grew up in California, and is an honors graduate of both the University of California at Berkeley, where she now teaches in the law and public policy schools, and Harvard Law School. She is a senior advisor to the Pew Charitable Trusts Clean Energy Program, a contributor to Meet the Press, and a regular guest on other national news programs. Dan Mulhern is an honors graduate of both Yale University and Harvard Law School, teaches at the business and law schools at the University of California at Berkeley, and is an advisor to the Families and Work Institute. He is an author, talk show host, public speaker, and expert in leadership development and the changing roles of men and women. He is married to Jennifer Granholm.
- Author(s)Dan Mulhern,Jennifer Granholm
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note8-pp. B/W photo insert on text
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.