All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA unique contribution to the fields of film studies and critical and cinematic theory, A Grammar of Cinepoiesis explores the theoretical and practical modes of a cinema of poetry and examines how it breaks the convention of narrative in cinema. Carlorosi demonstrates how cinema of poetry is able to open a dialogue between author, text, and viewers, while cinematic authors, like poietes (poets), bring to life multiple possible worlds.
- Author BiographySilvia Carlorosi is adjunct professor at the City College of New York.
- Author(s)Silvia Carlorosi
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCine-Aesthetics: New Directions in Film and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.