All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen year old Mormon missionaries, Heber and Hyrum Smoot, have been given a daunting assignment: convert the multi-racial wis of Pioneer Park. The identical twin brothers must battle mistaken identity, sibling rivalry, and diverse sexuality as they grapple with the spiritual demands of their mission. The high-jinks that follow include dangerous encounters with gypsies, brushes with a missionary's taboo, romance, and the theft of a precious religious icon from the Mormon Temple.
- Author BiographyM. L. Graham was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah and is a gradate of Westminster College. In the 1970s, he worked with Model Cities Agency, a Housing and Urban Development program where he coordinated projects in mental health outreach, economic development, and law enforcement, targeting the area in and around Pioneer Park. He was a long-time resident of the North Oregon Coast where he was fire marshal and training officer for Cannon Beach Fire and Rescue. He now lives in Corvallis, Oregon with his wife, Rainey. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)M L Graham
- PublisherMichael L. Graham
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael L. Graham
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Or Element Graphics Corvallis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.