All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s t uncommon to hear someone say, If it weren t for my grandmother s prayers, I wouldn t be walking with God. Offering inspiring stories, Scripture-based prayer topics, and practical ideas for fostering loving relationships, A Grandmother s Prayers leads you on a sixty-day journey of prayer for your grandchildren. Throughout the pages of this devotional prayer guide, you ll find insightful and uplifting daily readings, sample prayers, activities and conversation starters, and questions for reflection and application. Author Kay Swatkowski encourages you to talk to God about your grandchildren, talk to them about God, and pass on a strong spiritual legacy from one generation to ather.
- Author BiographyKay Swatkowski holds a degree in elementary education and a master's in pastoral counseling. Presently she counsels in a local church setting and spends much of her time with young families. Kay and her husband, Ray, have thirty-five years of ministry and leadership experience. Kay runs a grandparent blog called americangrandma.com.
- Author(s)Kay Swatkowski
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.