All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn a moving tale about eco-conservation, A Great Fish Story, attempts to shed light on a few of the, sometimes unseen, consequences of human involvement in the ocean. From the depletion of one creature's food supply, to threatening the habitat of others, fishermen and even beach bums are getting on the nerves of a community of those who live in the ocean. Mr. Dolphin, Mr. Great White, the sperm whale, the tunas, the blue fish, and all the way down to the small tropical fish, weigh in on the situation at hand, and what, if anything, they plan on doing to protect themselves and their home...
- Author(s)Barney a Johnson
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.