All listings for this product
About this product
- Description16-year-old Michael argues that the beautiful Jennifer is t really an earthling. So when his friend, Emeka, falls under her spell, he goes to the rescue. But might Michael be acting out of envy or from error? Surely, he couldn't possibly be right?
- Author BiographyPHILIP BEGHO is an award-winning author with over a hundred published books to his credit. He has worked as a journalist, a lawyer, a banker and a university lecturer. Over seventy of his books are for children, but his Teenage Blues series specifically address the problem of pre-marital sex and are meant for adolescents and young adults only - not children.
- Author(s)Philip Begho
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.