All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis day-by-day look at the darker side of Sussex's past includes diverse tales of highwaymen, smugglers, murderers, footpads, poachers, rioters and rebels. This sordid cast of characters is deservedly accompanied by accounts of old gaols, bridewells and punishments, as well a liberal smattering of death omens, disasters and peculiar medicine.
- Author BiographyNeil Storey is one of East Anglia's foremost historians and has written extensively for Sutton. His books include The North Norfolk Coast in Old Photographs (2001). Flood Alert! Norfolk 1953 (2003) and a Grim Almanac of Norfolk (2003).
- Author(s)Neil R. Storey
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note150 b&w illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.