Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of Group Theory to Tabu Search is a new and exciting field of research. This dissertation applies and extends some of Colletti's (1999) seminal work in group theory and metaheuristics in order to solve the theater distribution vehicle routing and scheduling problem (TDVRSP). This research produced a robust, efficient, effective and flexible generalized theater distribution model that prescribes the routing and scheduling of multi-modal theater transportation assets to provide ecomically efficient time definite delivery of cargo to customers. In doing so, advances are provided in the field of group theoretic tabu search and its application to difficult combinatorial optimization problems, e.g., the multiple trip multiple services vehicle routing and scheduling problem with hubs and other defining constraints.
- Author(s)John R Crino
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight658 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.