All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide for Business Writing covers principles of grammar, punctuation, and style resulting in writing that is correct, clear, and concise. The book builds a foundation of core concepts so that complex concepts become easy to apply. Trust the process and transform your writing by focusing on the simple, t the complex.
- Author BiographyDona Young is a teacher, facilitator, and writing coach. In addition to teaching writing at Indiana University Northwest, she designs and facilitates corporate training programs on effective writing and communication. Young holds a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and an M.A. from The University of Chicago. She considers herself a life-long learner, believing that who we become is a result of what we learn. Young is the author of the following textbooks: Business Communication and Writng: Enhancing Career Flexibility, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011; The Writer's Handbook: Grammar for Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011; The Mechanics of Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2008; Business English: Writing for the Global Workplace, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2008; and Foundations of Business Communication, An Integrative Approach, McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2006. In addition, she is the author of the following trade books: Eleven Steps to Instantly Improve Your Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011; and Angry E-Mail: How to Put a Lid on it. And on the lighter side: The Little Prince Who Taught a Village to Sing (with Andrew's Story), Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2009; The Princess and Her Gift: A Tale on the Practical Magic of Learning, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2009.
- Author(s)Dona J Young
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.