About this product
- DescriptionFrustrated with her job as a secretary, Susan Hayward ached for spiritual direction. Through synchronicity and a belief that fate was driven by inner intention, she experimented by meditating on a vision of herself, then randomly selecting a passage from volumes of inspirational writings in the hope of finding a spark that would direct her to the answer. The results have taken her to the life that was awaiting her all along. Now with over 1.3 million copies in print worldwide, A GUIDE FOR THE ADVANCED SOUL has given others the same direction author Susan Hayward found over 20 years ago. Designed to solve any problem at any time, this guide offers hundreds of random inspirational seeds that provide the first step toward peaceful contemplation, acceptance, hope-filled promise and the ultimate answer from within. This new edition will continue the successful tradition as a new generation of readers open the book to any page.and find the answer.
- Author(s)Susan Hayward
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.22Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.