All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis full colour, 280 page book provides detailed information on all aspects of captive husbandry relating to the most commonly kept species of Australian Elapid and Colubrid snakes. Over 500 full colour images support General Management information including understanding the different snake families, pet qualities, selection, handling, social behaviour, characteristics and habits, Handling including equipment and methods, transportation, Housing including indoor and outdoor types of enclosures, temperature and thermoregulation, lighting, ventilation, humidity, substrates, water requirements, Feeding including nutrition and food types, Breeding including sexing, cues, methods, mating and courtship, care of gravid females, egg-laying and birth, incubation and neonate care.
- Author BiographyScott Eipper has been involved with reptiles and amphibians since childhood. He has a diverse interest in herpetofauna and is active in field research and collection. Scott has written a number of papers and articles and educates the general public through wildlife demonstrations.
- Author(s)Scott Eipper
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight730 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.