All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition features extensive colourful information on Cockatiels in the wild and in captivity as pet and aviary birds. Chapters include Stock Selection, Housing, Breeding, Incubation and Handrearing, Pet and Pet Behaviour Aspects and Health and Disease. The Colour Mutation section would be the most comprehensive of any title in the world.
- Author BiographyDr Terry Martin is an avicultural geneticist whose primary interest is colour mutations. Terry has dedicated his ongoing studies of birds in the area of genetics, pigmentation and colour mutations and is highly respected in his research field internationally.
- Author(s)Diana Anderson,Terry Martin
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight660 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.