All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition features extensive colourful information on Cockatiels in the wild and in captivity as pet and aviary birds. Chapters include Stock Selection, Housing, Breeding, Incubation and Handrearing, Pet and Pet Behaviour Aspects and Health and Disease. The Colour Mutation section would be the most comprehensive of any title in the world.
- Author BiographyDr Terry Martin is an avicultural geneticist whose primary interest is colour mutations. Terry has dedicated his ongoing studies of birds in the area of genetics, pigmentation and colour mutations and is highly respected in his research field internationally.
- Author(s)Diane Anderson,Terry Martin
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Weight530 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- nedliveshere19 Jan, 2017by
Good details on genetics and mutations. Well worth getting if you are interested in breeding cockatiels
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.