All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of legal experts on copyright, this user-friendly, comprehensive guide is the essential reference tool for everyone in the world of museums and galleries whose work brings them into contact with copyright-related questions. It addresses relevant issues from a practical perspective and answers questions such as: * What is copyright? * How long does copyright last? * How can you make money from copyright? * What are the consequences of unauthorized use? A Guide to Copyright for Museums and Galleries shows that when properly handled, copyright can provide opportunities for museums and galleries to achieve their core objectives. This is an essential text for all museums and galleries.
- Author BiographyPeter Wienand, Anna Booy and Robin Fry are all solicitors specialising in intellectual property.
- Author(s)Anna Booy,Peter Wienand,Robin Fry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2000
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.