All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEver had difficulty choosing a research project? Ever wondered how your work will be marked? This book will help students to understand the coursework specifications and marking criteria for a number of key exam boards, including; AQA (specification A and B), OCR, EDEXCEL and SQA. It provides specific and highly relevant advice on how to maximise achievement in coursework. Guidance is offered on how best to choose a research project, through to practical advice on how to carry out research and write up reports. Topics to be avoided are also considered and advice on how to navigate the difficulties and avoid common pitfalls provided. Key issues covered include: * An overview of the main methods of investigation in psychology * Data analysis, including how to present data in Word and Excel and how best to comment on it * How to draw conclusions from data and create inferential statistics. Incorporating a series of examples, including an investigation from start to finish, and a laboratory experiment, this book provides clear, hands-on advice. It will be an invaluable tool for GCSE, AS and A2 students, helping them to maintain their motivation through coursework assignments and to achieve their potential.
- Author BiographyEamon Fulcher is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at University College Worcester and Visiting Research Professor at the University of Murcia, Spain. He has also designed, programmed and contributed to the CD-Rom Resources for Teaching AS & A2 Level Psychology which forms part of the Psychology Press A-Level Programme.
- Author(s)Eamon Fulcher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight416 g
- Width172 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.