All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Creating Dog Portraits is designed to create dog portraits using pastels and paints. There are 20 chapters teaching different techniques to produce initial sketches of a variety of dogs. The sketches take the reader through fully illustrated stages, step-by-step, to the finished piece. There are six examples in the book to guide you. A Guide to Creating Dog Portraits lists all the tools required and includes a chapter with a unique explanation of 'observation' and how important this is when doing a portrait.
- Author BiographyKim Styles discovered from an early age that she had an artistic flair and was greatly encouraged by her family to develop her creativity. A childhood spent in Yorkshire connected Kim with the countryside and inspired her artistic endeavours. Kim is a member of the WWF and is passionate about animal welfare. In this beautiful illustrated book, Kim shares her passion and explains in detail how to create a portrait to be proud of.
- Author(s)Kim Styles
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.