All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe first five books of the Old Testament have a very special place in both Jewish and Christian teaching. Deuteromy or the Second Law represents a reworking of the first four Books of the Law to take account of the experience of the people of Israel as they became settlers in Palestine. Deuteromy has a unity of insight and purpose that has had a great influence on Christian understanding, in particular with regard to the rms of behaviour expected in the Church and in a Christian society.
- Author(s)E.John Hamlin
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInternational Study Guide (ISG)
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.32
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content NoteIll.M.
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.