CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAre your internal audits adding value? Organizations hoping to comply with any of the International Standards for management systems (e.g. ISO9001, ISO27001) must carry out internal audits. However, the requirements set down by accreditation bodies for auditor courses make little distinction between internal and external audit programs. As a result, many organizations instruct their internal auditors using resources designed for external auditors. Such internal audit programs often fail to develop beyond simple compliance monitoring, and risk becoming 'box-ticking' exercises, adding little value to the organization. This book provides a model for the management and implementation of internal audits that moves beyond simple compliance to ISO requirements and turns the internal audit into a transformational tool that the organization can use to assist with the management of risk, and implement improvements to management systems. It shows you how you can transform your internal auditing process to become a tool for development and continual improvement in your management systems. Buy this book and start adding value to your internal auditing program.
- Author BiographyAndrew W Nichols has more than 25 years of experience of management systems, in both the UK and the USA. As a trainer, he has delivered hundreds of ISO9000 related courses to audiences ranging from shop-floor personnel to CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. He has also led and contributed to the development of 'best in class' training courses for a number of international standards. He is the author of Exploding the Myths Surrounding ISO9000.
- Author(s)Andrew W. Nichols
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.