All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step, highly visual text provides a comprehensive introduction to managing and maintaining computer hardware and software. Written by best-selling author and educator Jean Andrews, A+ GUIDE TO MANAGING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PC closely integrates the CompTIAA+ Exam objectives to prepare you for the 220-801 and 220-802 certification exams. The new Eighth Edition also features extensive updates to reflect current technology, techniques, and industry standards in the dynamic, fast-paced field of PC repair. Each chapter covers both core concepts and advanced topics, organizing material to facilitate practical application and encourage you to learn by doing. Supported by a wide range of supplemental resources to enhance learningâincluding innovative tools, interactive exercises and activities, and online study guidesâthis proven text offers an ideal way to prepare you for success as a professional PC repair technician.
- Author BiographyJean Andrews has more than 30 years of experience in the computer industry, including more than 13 years in the college classroom. She has worked in a variety of businesses designing, writing, and supporting application software; managing a PC repair help desk; and troubleshooting wide area networks. She has written numerous books on software, hardware, and the Internet, including the bestselling A+ GUIDE TO MANAGING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PC, 8th Edition, and A+ GUIDE TO HARDWARE: MANAGING, MAINTAINING AND TROUBLESHOOTING, Sixth Edition. She lives in north Georgia.
- Author(s)Jean Andrews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight2631 g
- Width226 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.