All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 224-page colourful title presents 300 photographs and in-depth details on the colour mutations in the Bourke's, Turquoisine, Scarlet-chested, Elegant, Blue-winged, Rock and Orange-bellied Parrots. General chapters include: General Management, Housing, Feeding, Breeding, Health and Disease, Plumage, Pigments, Colours and Colour Mutations, Extensive Genetic and Mutation Details.
- Author BiographyDr Alain Campagne has been keeping birds since the 1970s and since 2000 has been seriously involved in the breeding of Neophema and Neopsephotus species. He is one of the growing number of 'modern' aviculturists who have embraced the internet and participates in international forums. These global discussions have evolved and expanded with the internet and have been the impetus for the universal naming system for parrot mutations now in widespread use around the world.
- Author(s)Alain Campagne
- PublisherABK Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleA Guide to...
- Place of PublicationBurleigh BC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABK Publications
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight720 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.