All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference guide designed to stimulate the evolution of a patient safety culture in the physician practice. It delivers a greater understanding of the risks, consequences of errors and adverse events in the physician practice. It provides an in-depth review of the practical patient safety process, available tools for providers and business cases for a safer physician practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Vance is an independent health care consultant with 25 years of clinical practice and 15 years of clinical performance improvement experience.
- Author(s)James H. Vance
- PublisherAmerican Medical Association
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Medical Association
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.