All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to the vascular plants of the Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks and the surrounding forest and wilderness areas, the spectacular region kwn as the Greater Yellowstone Area. Vascular plants are the plants best kwn to park visitors and include the ferns and fern allies such as horsetails; gymsperms such as pines, true firs, and spruces; and plants having true flowers (angiosperms) such as lilies, grasses, and roses. While there are a number of references available on useful plants of the West and the Rocky Mountains, ne focuses specifically on the Greater Yellowstone Area. This book draws from existing scientific and popular literature, as well as the author s personal observations and studies over the past two decades.
- Author BiographyRay S. Vizgirdas is a professional biologist. He teaches a variety of natural history field courses through Boise State University, Idaho State University, and the University of California, and is the author of several books and articles.
- Author(s)Ray S Vizgirdas
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edna M Rey-Vizgirdas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.