All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Proper Usage of Spoken Chinese is intended as a companion reference work to Chinese textbooks for beginners. Over 200 points of grammar and vocabulary which frequently present difficulties to students of Chinese are dealt with here. Specifically, a comparative approach has been adopted. Contextual comparisons are made between the different usage of Chinese and English in terms of grammatical as well as vocabulary points. The book helps beginners of Chinese to get things right from the start. For teachers and more advanced students, it also serves as an easy and efficient reference for the essential grammatical and vocabulary points given in Chinese textbooks for beginners. Since its publication in 1989, A Guide to Proper Usage of Spoken Chinese has been well received by learners and teachers of beginning Chinese. This simplified Chinese edition, based on the second edition of the book published in 1992, is produced for the convenient use of students who are more used to reading simplified Chinese characters.
- Author BiographyTian Shou-he taught Mandarin (Putonghua) to both foreign and Chinese students at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Tian Shou-He
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.56
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.77
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $27.27
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.50
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.