All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. This illustrated book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl.
- Author(s)Karl W. Broman,Saunak Sen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 87 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.