Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide offers an introduction to the different religions practised by people in the world. Its chief purpose is to describe religions as part of the social and cultural context within which Christians live and work, t to criticize or evaluate them. In the last chapter, however, the author relates this discussion to the Christian belief that in Christ, God intervened in our world in a decisive way. Material for the chapters on Buddhism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, and the religions of the Ga in Ghana, the Maori, and the Shamanism in Korea has been contributed by nationals of the areas concerned.
- Author(s)David Alan Brown
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Study Guide (ISG)
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Note47ill.2d.1M.
- Weight397 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.