All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanned on much the same lines as other biblical guides in the series, this volume contains a short historical introduction, interpretive tes on the text of Amos, and questions for review and further study.
- Author(s)Bernard Thorogood
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/1971
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInternational Study Guide (ISG)
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Note24ill.
- Weight267 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.