All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly readable handbook, Sangharakshita guides the reader through the at times complex Buddhist tradition. Part one tackles the essentials of the religion in sections devoted to the Buddha, his teachings, and the spiritual community while part two tackles the practicalities of trying to lead a Buddhist life. A Guide to the Buddhist Path is a reliable map of the Buddhist way that anyone can follow.
- Author BiographySangharakshita is the founder of the Triratna Buddhist Community, a worldwide Buddhist movement. He has a lifetime of teaching experience and is the author of over 40 books.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJnanasiddhi
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.