All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of the size and depth of Jung's collected writings, many readers, though interested in his ideas, find themselves intimidated by them and read only overviews of Jungian psychology rather than Jung's own work. This book is organized, therefore, as a guide to Jung's 19-volume Collected Works . It provides an entree into each important concept in Jung's work through a brief explanation followed by a list of graded readings. Related writings by other authors are also recommended so that readers can obtain a fuller and deeper understanding of the contribution of Jungian psychology.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Hopcke is a licensed marriage and family therapist with degrees in both pastoral and clinical counseling. He is the author of numerous books, including There Are No Accidents and Living the Mysteries: The Spiritual Power of the Rosary in the Lives of Contemporary People.
- Author(s)Robert Hopcke
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.