All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOn Halloween night, Mr. Owl flies by a tree and comes across a most peculiar sight: thirteen witches hanging upside down! When the witches don't respond, Mr. Owl flies off to a party downtown to ask his friends the Werewolf, Dracula, and Frankenstein for answers about this puzzling sight. But they don't kw what's going on either and immediately venture back to the woods with Mr. Owl to investigate. Each of Mr. Owl's friends then put their special talents to use to try to solve the curious case of the thirteen witches, but still answer can be found. Will Mr. Owl and his friends ever solve the mystery? Or will the witches continue to hang upside down and miss the Halloween party? Filled with gorgeous illustrations, A Halloween Mystery is a whimsical tale for beginner and early readers. Complete with a question-and-answer section at the end to encourage interaction and provide solutions to the perplexing mystery, this book is sure to become a classic as your child giggles and laughs his or her way through this humorous and imaginative tale.
- Author BiographyAddy H. has been actively writing literature ranging the gamut from children's stories, short essays, and poetry for over thirty years thanks to the many opportunities for inspiration from her six children. She is currently retired from a career in business but still pursues her passion for writing. She hopes that A Halloween Mystery will be read and shared in classrooms and homes across the globe as a way to spark and cultivate children's imaginations.
- Author(s)Addy H
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edgar Larrazabal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.