All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuth Byler has never failed at anything in her life, but Zach Bender is going to test the limits of her heart. A student at heart, Ruth is finally a teacher at the Amish schoolhouse. But after her first day, she wonders if she's made a mistake. The students want thing to do with learning. Deflated, she makes a promise to herself to t give up-t yet. When Zach comes to fix a repair at the schoolhouse, he tices the young Amish teacher and the disorderly students. After seeing eugh, he storms into the classroom and demands the students show Ruth respect. Satisfied he's done a good deed, he waits around so Ruth can thank him. Instead she's furious he interfered. Zach leaves, thinking she's still the sbby, bookworm he knew from school. He doesn't have much use for learning. And w he has little use for Ruth. There's more to Zach's story, and when Ruth finds out the truth about why he hated school, the consequences leave them seeing each other in a different light. Ruth can help Zach if he'll let her. But to do so, he'll need to offer her his hand.
- Author BiographyKathleen Fuller is the author of several bestselling novels, including A Man of His Word and Treasuring Emma, as well as a middle-grade Amish series, the Mysteries of Middlefield. Visit her online at www.kathleenfuller.com, Twitter: @TheKatJam, and Facebook: Kathleen Fuller.
- Author(s)Kathleen Fuller
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Hearts of Middlefield Novel
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.