Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to assist those seeking to understand the key global drivers, and an overview of key challenges facing senior leaders and managers today, this book focuses on the complex and highly politicised area of teaching and learning in higher education. Providing tried and tested tips and techniques for addressing the 'why, what and how' of leadership and management theory and practice, it is firmly grounded in the context of the teaching and learning arena. A Handbook for Leaders in Higher Education: Transforming teaching and learning can be dipped into to provide kwledge and understanding of theory, best practice examples, case study exemplars and reflective practice activity. It is structured in four main parts: * A view from the top * The leadership and management perspective * Engendering a change culture * Looking to the future. This handbook is informed by senior leaders and experts with expertise in delivering excellent practice in teaching and learning at international, national and institutional levels. Responding to the need of universities to take the lead in changing cultures and working practices, this book is an essential and forward-looking text for both scholars and practitioners in the senior teams of higher education institutions.
- Author BiographyStephanie Marshall is Chief Executive of the Higher Education Academy (HEA), UK.
- Author(s)Stephanie Marshall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.