All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bold addition to existing literature, this book provides an excellent overview of corporate communication. Taking an interdisciplinary approach, it offers readers the in-depth analysis required to truly understand corporate communication, corporate strategy and corporate affairs as well as the relevant public relations issues. With a refreshing new approach to this topic, the authors challenge reductionist views of corporate communication, providing persuasive evidence for the idea that without an organizational communication strategy, there is corporate strategy. Written by an impressive list of international authorities, the text is well illustrated with contemporary case studies, drawing out the most pertinent best-practice outcomes of theoretically based applications. Its four sections cover: * national communication * international communication * image, identity and reputation management * the future for corporate communication theory and practice. This is an essential one-stop reference for all academics, practitioners and students seeking to understand corporate communication and public relations.
- Author BiographySandra Oliver is a senior academic lecturer and researcher at Thames Valley University, London where she directs the MSc Corporate Communication Programme. She is founding Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Communication International Journal and has written extensively on the topic of corporate communication, including Public Relations Strategy (2001) and Corporate Communication: Principles, Techniques and Strategies (1997).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white line drawings
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySandra Oliver
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.