All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the best-selling first two editions, A Handbook of Statistical Analyses using R, Third Edition provides an up-to-date guide to data analysis using the R system for statistical computing. The book explains how to conduct a range of statistical analyses, from simple inference to recursive partitioning to cluster analysis. New to the Third Edition * Three new chapters on quantile regression, missing values, and Bayesian inference * Extra material in the logistic regression chapter that describes a regression model for ordered categorical response variables * Additional exercises * More detailed explanations of R code * New section in each chapter summarizing the results of the analyses * Updated version of the HSAUR package (HSAUR3), which includes some slides that can be used in introductory statistics courses Whether you're a data analyst, scientist, or student, this handbook shows you how to easily use R to effectively evaluate your data. With numerous real-world examples, it emphasizes the practical application and interpretation of results.
- Author(s)Brian S. Everitt,Torsten Hothorn
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note153 black & white illustrations, 78 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.