All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together insights and perspectives from close to 70 of the world's leading experts in the field, this timely Handbook provides an up-to-date guide to the most recent and state-of-the-art advances in transport ecomics. The comprehensive coverage includes topics such as the relationship between transport and the spatial ecomy, recent advances in travel demand analysis, the external costs of transport, investment appraisal, pricing, equity issues, competition and regulation, the role of public-private partnerships and the development of policy in local bus services, rail, air and maritime transport. This Handbook is designed both for use on postgraduate and advanced undergraduate courses and as a reference for anyone working in the field. It also complements the textbook Principles of Transport Ecomics.
- Author BiographyEdited by Andre de Palma, Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan, France, Robin Lindsey, University of British Columbia, Canada, Emile Quinet, Paris School of Economics, ENPC, Paris, France and Roger Vickerman, Professor of European Economics, University of Kent, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byAndre De Palma,Emile Quinet,Robin Lindsey,Roger Vickerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.